Asking and Giving Persuading & Convincing

Persuading & Convincing


Persuading is an expression to persuade someone. It means to make someone decide to do something by giving them reasons why they should do it, asking them many times to do it, or to make someone believe something or feel sure about something.

PERSUADING
Learn some expressions to show persuasions.
-          If I were you, I would just sleep at home.
-          I think you ought to...
-          You’d better...
-          It might be a bad idea if...
-          You should...
-          My advice would be to...
-          I would... if I were in your position.

CONVINCING
Learn some expressions to convince others.
-          I assure you, I can do the job well.
-          I convince you, i’m the right person to do job.
-          I believe I am the only person who can finish this job on time.
-          I assure you, we can make it real.
-          I convince you to do what I say.
-          I believe you should decide your own decision.
-          I ensure you to believe me.




Komentar

Postingan Populer